Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Suicide Girls

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Anyone else going to the Suicide Girls show in Cinci tonight?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THEY WERE JUST IN SD BUT I MISSED EM.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey KOF will you let us know how it was? I'm curious.... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you still going Josh?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was but im sick. Not to mention poor.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was good wholesome fun. Just now getting home and getting ready for bed at 3:45am. Good times.

    Now for Henry Rollins on the 28th!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah ill definetly make it out to that.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My boyfriend went to the Suicide Girls show, but I was advised not to go. Eh...

    I saw Henry Rollins at the Newport. It was really cool. I want to go see him again in Cinci, but it's going to take a lot of digging in the couch cushions to come up with some more money.

    I'm also going to see DKM at the Garage in Glasgow, Scotland next month. I'm really excited about that. It will be Ashton's first show in a different country. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Scottish scene, but there's a huge Social D following there.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member pittbull's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    HAHA. EXCITED AS HELL BABE. I'VE GOT TO GET ME A KILT. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member molli's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha! You'll freeze your butt off. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •